Dynomaster: Your Own Personal Dyno for the Android Phone
Dynomaster is your own personal Dyno that runs on your Google Android Phone.
Dynomaster provides the following features:
- Record the following track data: position, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, absolute time, elapsed times, and power (HP or kW).
- Record your data using multiple trigger modes: by movement, countdown, by speed, by sportsman tree, or by pro tree.
- View 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, and 60 foot ETs. Create your own custom speed or distance ETs.
- View your track data with graphical analysis on your phone.
- Replay your track data instantly on your phone.
- Share your track data via email, web posting, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- Send your data to Google Earth for desktop replay, analysis, and editing.
- Send your data as a spreadsheet for analysis in MS Excel or Open Office.
- Enable speech to have your speed and times spoken to you while you're racing.
- Provide real-time ET times and speed to your fans via Twitter.
- Launch Street View to see a panoramic view of your run.
- Supports metric and English units.
- Supports external bluetooth GPS receivers (via add-on).
- Click the User Guide link for more information about these and other Dynomaster features.
Where to Buy
Purchase from the Android Market on your Google Android device. Search using the keyword Dynomaster
Or Android users can click here
to go to Dynomaster in the Android Market.